Thursday 1 July 2010

Alli - jandro!


Since this week at Blow we’re going product mad I thought I would do the smart thing and obtain the latest sliming pills Alli. Like most London girls I am normally on some new fad food craze, I’ve done the cabbage soup diet, forgone pork chops in favour of lemon, syrup and cayenne pepper drinks and upped my smoking in great hope of dropping a dress size.

But when I heard of Alli the American slimming pill I knew I’d have to jump on this wagon. Having ordered my pills and discussed at great length with friends what this pill is I started to wonder what I had let myself in for.

With side affects such as headaches, oil spotting, stomach cramps and diarrhoea . . . but surely this is a small price to pay for looking fabulous?

I’m not obese by any stretch of the imagination but working in this industry makes it hard not to pin point areas of improvement on my body. I start popping these pills with every meal; the point of Alli is it basically encourages your body to remove any fats from whatever you eat through filtering of the bowels. Nice!

However I worked out the secret with this pill, it’s fear. This pill mentally stopped me from eating anything calorific or high in fats. No eggs, cheese, chocolates or treats for me and surprisingly it works, aside from a couple of “surprise” diet related side affects I’m loving it, even surviving the ultimate test of a white linen dress without any abstract markings!

Roll on London Fashion Week and all those undernourished models . . . .

Portia Campbell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment