Wednesday 28 July 2010

What does Jen smell like?



Well it comes as no surprise that Jennifer Aniston has launched her own perfume. It has been ages since she did a movie...Portia chimes in "it was the one with the dog?!"According to DailyMail, Lolavie "roughly" means laughing at life. Err, doesn't that kind of add fuel to fire? I think we all sympathize with Jen when tabloids speculate about her every move. But I'm sure you've noticed the massive PR effort from Jen's peeps to demonstrate she's on top of her game, happier now then ever in her life. I'm not sold, are you?

I have to side with Rhiannon Harries' brilliant article in the Independent. Best line ever "What does Jennifer Aniston smell of, do you suppose? Gin and cat food? Despair?" Ouch. I just wonder why, why go down this route? This is no reflection on Jen perse, I cringe at Lovely and Sean Jean Designer Label equally.


Perhaps, I'm missing something. Who out there is a fan of Celebrity perfume, like the ones below? And do these designers smell like their signature scents, I wonder.







Read more: http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/rhiannon-harries-i-cant-quite-believe-anyone-really-wants-to-smell-like-jennifer-aniston-2031899.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1295876/Jennifer-Aniston-goes-girl-door-sexy-vamp-new-perfume-ads.html#ixzz0uyVyaTZW

1 comment:

  1. I for one am a big fan of Lovely, but I am SJP's number one stalker. I do think things went a tad too far a few years ago when Jade Goody and Shilpa Shetty brought out theirs..what next? Amy Whinehouse 'scent of bin' anyone?
    I have to admit I will be rummaging through the perfume counters to get a whiff of Jen and with a good sales pitch I could easily be persuaded to buy it, regardless of her past romantic train wrecks, she's still been successful and pretty, which says something about what you look for in a perfume.
    Did anyone know Cliff Richard had perfumes..? One being called 'Devil Woman'. One word..NO

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete