Friday 9 July 2010

Inspiring: Mrs. Net-a-Porter

While reading the latest issue of British Vogue, I got completely consumed by Emily Sheffield's interview with Natalie Massenet. Made me want to run out of Blow, marry an investment banker and open up that dream bar I've always wanted...



So Natalie was 33 and freelancing as Isabella Blow's assistant when she started thinking about Net-a-Porter. Just THINKING. I know I'll never be a Justin Cooke who was a PR wizard in his early 20's, but I can be a Natalie Massenet! Just a quick taste of other late bloomers.

J.K. Rowling was 32 when her Harry Potter manuscript was picked up by Scholastic Inc. which set the ball rolling




Cynthia Nixon raised her profile by partaking in a little known series called Sex in the City when she was 32


Here's to success in my 30's!

LL Cool J

No comments:

Post a Comment