Thursday 3 June 2010

LOUDER, HARDER & FASTER


Nothing quite prepared me for this one but Bernard Chandran, respected business man, father of four beautiful children and married to the effervescent Mary Lourdes will be heading to London on June 15th.

I have set up “Google Alerts” on Bernard Chandran and thanks to nosey bloggers such as ourselves I know when he has gone out for dinner, is in a gym or climbing up mountains for charity.

Bernard has always been a charmer, someone who instantly makes you feel at home and welcome even when your not and that’s a real quality and talent by any standards.

And thanks to (and I am assuming it would be this supersized motor bike, how else does a designer get about??) the wonders of modern transport Bernard will be heading to the big smoke on June 15th.

Whilst Bernard is over I would like to introduce him to some press if your not already in Ibiza! So please get in touch with me portia@blow.co.uk if you would like to meet Bernard, he will be over for 1 week from June 15th and I am booking appointments now!

Wa Gwan

Wa Bernard!

Portia x

No comments:

Post a Comment