Tuesday 22 June 2010

Ladies, do it right.

Not being an avid football fan myself, I do however enjoy joining in with the festivities of an England game. This usually entails being a part of the minuscule ratio of women to men down the local pub, although I may be mistaken taking into consideration the worryingly growing acceptance of women dressing in the same attire as their boyfriends. Many will disagree with me and I probably won't mention this in a pub full of women in England T-shirts and a pint of Stella in their grasps, but I think there is a different road in which ladies can take to show their support for their country, without taking it too far....



With a crucial game looming (or so my daily source of GMTV tells me) I expect tensions are high. For those who are also unequipped in football knowledge, apparently England will be knocked out if they don't win on Wednesday.
So with the chance of it being a final game, should be an opportunity for a lady to dress up for the occasion.
I was reading an article on Vogue.com the other day about having your native nails done to show your support. I agree with Sharon and think they're fabulous, although some of the other countries have prettier flags.. Maybe I'll show my support for Serbia, they did well in Eurovision didn't they..?



Wearing something red or white and strikingly English looking would maybe distract from the Serbian nails...

Luella


Chanel


Alexander Wang


Fendi


Jean-Paul Gaultier


I was thinking, the world cup won't be for another 4 years and I'll be scarily almost 30... So do it right, now ladies.

Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment