Thursday 5 August 2010

Rained in Summer Party



Luckily, when I exited Notting Hill tube the torrential downpour had ended. When I arrived to concept shop Wolf & Badger's summer party, the party was in full swing and the polished guests were spilling onto Ledbury st. By the time I arrived, the owners had fled the party scene, sad. I was hoping to say hello to Zoe and admire the latest designer digs. Nonetheless, the ice cream was still cold and the cocktails were flowing, a deadly concoction best described as a Notting Hill ice tea. I kept it too a minimum, just one.

The party seemed like a success and worth the trip, I snapped up shots of a few of my favorite things...I'm saving my pennies for a Gisele Ganne ring. The highlight of this event was the refreshing new crowd. Far, far away from East London, this party was very west end, pretty people with mula, and CLEAN hipsters.



Gotta love these. Everyone needs cashmere booties with a pom pom.

Come to me sweet knuckleduster. this bad boy is more then one month's rent. but i'm worth it.

I want these Stuart Richards candlesticks for my dining room table. Well, in future. I don't even have a table to eat on. This is the kind of thing we'd find in Tim Burton & Helena Bonham Carter's home.

LL Cool J

No comments:

Post a Comment