Friday 13 August 2010

Last post from Portia . . .



. . . as this is my last day at Blow i thought i would push the boundaries a little and do a post without even checking with the Editors . . . life on edge right now.

I have regularly had my knuckles wrapped for doing posts up about VB's various hair cuts, quite frankly i think there is nothing more interesting than spanning the last 10 years of her highness's hair do's and posting all available imagery.

Also remix's of Diana Ross's The Boss weren't favoured at 1pm on a monday . . . live a little i say or start drinking.

Anyway i took the liberty of googling myself and decided to post all images that related to my name . . . thats actually a massive lie as i am not black nor do i have a six pack. Instead in the words of Julie Andrews . . . these are a few of my favourite things!

Portia

-x-










No comments:

Post a Comment